Any person who will be attending a college or university for the fall semester of 2018, that is currently employed and has been for at least three (3) months by a dues paying Mid-Atlantic NATO Member motion picture theatre in Maryland, Virginia, or the District of Columbia.
Complete the Application and mail to:
10807 Falls Road #1150
Brooklandville, MD 21022-1150
Original Applications MUST be received by Thursday, April 12, 2018;
Faxes will not be accepted.
As listed on the checklist, the following items must be included:
- The Application completely filled out
- Manager’s Evaluation and Letter in sealed envelope
- SAT scores and current class rank (for high school students)
- Official School Transcript showing current Grade Point Average
- Proof of Enrollment or Application to accredited institution
- Typed Letter to Scholarship Committee with Applicant’s Signature
- A committee of Mid-Atlantic NATO Members and associates will choose the award recipients on the basis of financial need, theatre employment service, school record, and extracurricular activities. Applicants are encouraged to highlight these areas in their letter to the Scholarship Committee.
- Recipients will be notified after selection is made, but no later than May 15, 2018.
- Awards will be presented during our General Membership Meeting to be held on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 in Springfield, Virginia
- Recipient must enroll in an accredited College, University, or Trade School for the Fall 2018 term and must meet all qualifications for the school of their choice.
- Winners must notify the Mid-Atlantic NATO Office by June 20, 2018 with proof of the accredited college they will be attending.